A new kind of collaboration software for the retail industry
Senior Django Engineer$110k – $150k • 0.0% – 0.25%
Surefront’s enterprise SaaS app for B2B retail is growing and we are seeking an experienced software engineer to help lead efforts on the back end of our enterprise-grade system.
Our software provides communication and transaction tools that connect major retailers and their suppliers. Users are able to communicate, draw insight and execute workflows efficiently, reducing the time and friction in buying, selling, and tracking goods for retail sale.
We want missionaries, not mercenaries - come be part of a transformative technology built by a high-energy team of professionals.
- Own back-end code for our SaaS system, working with our Chief Architect and Chief Engineer
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and code to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for optimization
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to ensure quality functional capabilities and to further enhance user experience
- Developing ideas for new features and capabilities that would enhance performance, including monitoring industry standards for optimal SaaS setup
- Ensuring recording of data about use and function of the system and report that information using tools like New Relic and Sentry to get that data to the right parties
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members responsible for back end systems
- 5+ years of experience in Django
- AWS Certified
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible hours
- Fun, high-energy culture of smart folks
- Paid Holidays
- Equal-Opportunity Employer
- Job Type: Full-time