Automating customer health monitoring using Machine Learning
Software Engineer Front endNo salary • No equity
You must have:
- Strong CS fundamentals through a current pursuit of Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in computer science, math or related discipline.
- Worked with a modern language like Python / Ruby or be willing to pick it up quickly on the job.
- Know the fundamentals of the internet works - knowledge of at least 1 protocol, eg: SMTP, TCP etc
In this job you will:
- Be working closely with an experienced programmer who has previously built games used by millions of users, high scale distributed systems and recommendation engines.
- Building a modern webapp in React with full feature functionality and interfacing with a data API.
- Be shipping code quickly and iteratively every day and working with large real world datasets.
- You will be exposed to a fast paced and highly creative environment.
- Have tremendous impact on saving time and money for users across B2B companies with the software you write.
Supervised AI at a glance
Supervised AI focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, and Machine Learning. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://supervisedai.com/?utm_source=angel&utm_campaign=beta or find them on LinkedIn.