The fastest email experience ever made
Customer Acquisition Specialist
The fastest email experience in the world
The most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 300K+ people on our waitlist
Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast as before; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
We care deeply about creating delight for our customers — and we hope you do too!
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will have massive impact: on our growth team, you will personally scale how we reinvent productivity.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
As an early growth hire, you will join as a crucial member of our growing team.
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Zynga, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcome Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board. See their investment thesis here.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Be the first touch point with customers and introduce them to the Superhuman brand
- Manage customer scheduling for the Customer Onboarding Specialist team
- Create anticipation and excitement for future customers with compelling written touch points
- Keep future customers informed about gaining access to Superhuman
- Embody and develop the Superhuman brand and voice through customer communications
- Enhance the quality of the customer journey and experience through a variety of projects
- Have impact by helping the company hit its growth goals
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: 0-3 years of experience (in customer support, customer success, sales, and/or marketing).
- Delight: You are enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service.
- Communication: You have excellent written communication skills.
- Diligence: You are thorough, meticulous, and have astonishing attention to detail.
- Organization: You are extremely organized and pride yourself on your ability to follow-through.
- Goal Oriented: You work hard to achieve goals both individually and as part of a team.
- Growth: You are very receptive to feedback, and use it to improve rapidly. You focus on constant self-improvement and learning.
- Tools of the Trade: You are familiar with tools such as spreadsheets and automations, or you're excited to learn these tools!
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES 📈
- You'll become an expert in delivering world class customer service at scale
- You'll learn technical systems that will boost your ability to impact a wide number of customers
- You'll hone your customer experience skills: marketing, expectation management, and the art of written materials
- Grow towards a Marketing, Customer Onboarding, or Delight role
- Build your skills as Superhuman scales and boosts your career
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 60% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (non-company matching).
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $3000 budget for workstation setup.
- All your lunches catered or expensed.
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
Paid parental leave
Work up to 2 days/week remotely
5x per week