The fastest email experience ever made
- The fastest email experience in the world
- The most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 350K+ people on our waitlist
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast as before; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will have massive impact: on our growth team, you will personally scale how we reinvent productivity.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Zynga, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcome Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board. See their investment thesis here.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
As our first analytics hire, you will be a crucial member of our growing team.
- Use analytics to drive forward growth and product at Superhuman.
- Collaborate across the team to define core metrics and help to set business goals for revenue, user acquisition, and more.
- Guide segmentation and targeting across growth channels.
- Shape the product roadmap by identifying user trends and opportunities.
- Evaluate the success of past product launches by understanding changes in user behavior.
- Provide data expertise on design, and measurement of experiments.
- Create dashboards and tools to bring clarity and unlock faster decision-making.
- Design, build, and improve our data engineering infrastructure.
- Contribute to strategic discussions and enhance our collaborative and data-driven culture.
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: 7+ years experience in an analytical role including at least 2 years working with a programming language.
- Analytical: You're excellent at using SQL, dashboarding tools, and spreadsheets to analyze data.
- Engineering: You've worked with version control, a scripting language, and you have proficiency with databases and ETL processes.
- Insight: You have experience extracting and sharing insights from analysis.
- Collaboration: You collaborate well with a variety of stakeholders and communicate clearly in writing and in person.
- Curiosity: You're very curious, enjoy learning new information and seek to understand the perspective of others.
- Ownership: You take ownership of business problems and work cross-functionally to solve them.
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 60% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (non-company matching).
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $3000 budget for workstation setup.
- All your lunches catered or expensed.
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
Superhuman is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
Paid parental leave
Work up to 2 days/week remotely
5x per week