Machine Data Analytics SaaS
Cloud Software Engineer$50k – $75k
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers choose our solution because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications. Our micro services architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
We also have modern architecture, short release cycles and no legacy versions to maintain. We write in Scala and use open-source technologies such as Kafka, Kubernetes and Cassandra.
As a Cloud Software Engineer you will:
- Design, build and operate a backend big data real-time analytics platform.
- Produce clean, elegant, maintainable, robust, well-tested Scala code.
- Analyze, maintain and improve scalability, performance and reliability of our multi-tenant, highly distributed, fault-tolerant system.
- Cooperate efficiently in a team, understanding other teams needs and our business.
- Own the problem, take advantage of the ability to make your own decisions and also take responsibility end to end.
Sumo Logic Warsaw Teams:
- More that 35 engineers who previously worked at companies like: Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, Google, Twitter or Palantir.
- Two product teams: Metrics and Metadata; several infrastructure sub teams focused on development excellence, security, reliability, and efficiency.
- Shipped several impactful, game-changing projects.
- BS / MS / PhD in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong coding skills.
- Full-time availability for on-site work in Warsaw (+occasional remote).
- At least 2 years of solid experience after graduation.
- Track record of shipped projects. Ideally in a similar domain (such as high scale, reliable 24/7, multi-tenant, SaaS)
- Experience with designing and debugging complex systems.
- Very good English.
Why it’s worth applying:
- Great salary.
- Strong engineering teams.
- Stock options.
- $2000 / year educational budget for conferences.
- Hack weeks and weekly tech talks.
- Medical insurance for you and your family.
- Free lunch subsidy.
Sumo Logic Poland at a glance
Sumo Logic Poland focuses on Cloud Computing, Cloud Data Services, Cloud Infrastructure, and Cloud Security. Their company has offices in Warsaw. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.sumologic.com/company/about-us/