Connecting, educating, and inspiring a community of today's brightest leaders
Recruitment Lead$50k – $100k • No equity
Summit designs experiences that educate, connect and inspire. We gather entrepreneurs, artists, non-profit founders, neuroscientists, musicians, global explorers, humble innovators, and diverse thinkers from around the world to develop positive, impactful relationships around dynamic shared experiences. Summit hosts an annual invitation-only event that assembles leaders who are disrupting their respective industries to form friendships and inspire one another to achieve personal, professional and altruistic goals.
Summit has been attended by thought leaders like Arianna Huffington, Bill Clinton, Eric Schmidt, Martha Stewart, Richard Branson, and Shonda Rhimes and has been described as “Davos meets Burning Man.”
You work directly with the executive team to lead the interviewing and recruitment initiatives at Summit. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates, conducting first round interviews and ushering candidates through the interview process as well as successfully hiring and onboarding new team members.
• Establish recruiting requirements by evaluating role objectives – conducting meetings with the heads of departments to better understand the position within the framework of the Summit team.
• Build applicant sources by researching on LinkedIn, working within the existing Summit community, as well as searching through colleges and employment agencies.
• Create job descriptions and job qualifications.
• Determine qualified applicants through interviews, creating interview tests, analyzing responses, and verifying references.
• Conduct and innovate upon interview processes.
• Improve onboarding practices by implementing new cultural innovations and perks as well as improve general company policies.
• 1-3 years of experience with head hunting or recruiting within a culture-driven organization
• Past experience successfully interviewing and hiring candidates
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Comfort in developing and selling creative, abstract ideas
• Highly organized
• Confident self-starter
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills