All-in-One HRMS for growing organizations
Community Marketing Manager₹3L – ₹4L
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a young and tech-savvy Community Manager to join our marketing team to take ownership of online communication, messaging and strengthen our online presence. In this role, you will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand positioning. You will be the first point of contact for content management, announcements, newsletters, product updates, online reviews and social media activities.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have keen interest in software/tech products (SaaS/Cloud) and an outgoing personality which allows you to constantly think/be in "communication mode".
Whoever fits the bill, will get to:
- Understand/develop knowledge into SaaS product domain and HRMS market.
- Understand and develop expertise with sumHR software/product and commonly used tools for marketing activities.
- Develop a content plan and collaborate with team to execute it
- Bring creative/innovative ideas to create engaging content for all online platforms
- Collaborate with the team on editorial blog pieces, research articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videosAnalyze web traffic and relevant community metrics to help marketing team achieve its goals
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new product initiatives for strategic marketing campaigns
- Attend online networking events or relevant industry workshops/webinars
- Liaise with freelancers, agencies or journalists to execute projects
ARE YOU THE ONE WE'RE LOOKING FOR? (See if you match, below)
1-2+ years experience in similar role (or any content driven role)
Strong writing and oral communication skillsKnowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
Superb time management skillsAwareness or proficiency in Google Analytics and Social media platforms (will be a plus, not mandatory)
Knowledge of B2B SaaS marketing trends and techniques (will be a plus, not mandatory)
A degree in Business/Media/Marketing (will be a plus, not mandatory)