All-in-One HRMS for growing organizations
Payroll - Specialist₹30,000 – ₹45,000
WHAT IS SUMHR?
"I hate HR" / "HR is so boring" - don't worry, this isn't what we think! This is what most employees in any organisation think about HR. We're determined to change this perception. Our goal is to give HR teams the credit they deserve by empowering them with tools that help create a big impact in their organisation.
sumHR is a SaaS based new-age product which handles the mundane processes for HR teams, reduces paperwork for managers and improves engagement for employees. While doing all this, our ML algorithms will power an AI engine which helps management teams take informed decisions for the future of their organisation.
WHAT'S OUR VISION?
Our vision is to change the face of HR and radically improve the impact of HR teams, globally. We're determined to revolutionise the employee<>HR experience using cutting-edge tech and loving-edge UX, from product-to-service. :)
WHERE HAVE WE REACHED SO FAR?
Despite a relatively basic product offering, we have already achieved significant growth with hundreds of companies across India using sumHR to manage thousands of employees' HR lifecycle. Hence, recently we have raised our first round of funding to revamp, re imagine and re-envision our HRMS product and build it from a 'global perspective'.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone to fit the role of a Payroll Specialist role. This person will be responsible to monitor team and track clients work hours, updating records when an employee's status changes, answering payroll questions clients have and performing calculations with commissions, bonuses, taxes and other deductions.
Whoever fits the bill, will be doing:
- You provide end-to-end payroll processing services to the clients.
- You handle & manage large amount of confidential data.
- You oversee maintenance of time & attendance data.
- You prepare payroll outputs inputs in the respective format.
- You work with multiple teams to clear the issues arises on data maintenance.
- You work with service provider on the technical changes.
- You communicate with high-end clients within start-up industry and emerging companies.
- You perform reconciliation to maintain the accuracy of payroll.
- You adhere to compliance / statutory recovery (Tax / pension recovery etc)
- You ensure accuracy of records on the payroll system through thorough checks & control reports.
- You maintain detailed audit trails for all activities, and maintain effective documentation with regard to each case.
- You apply experience and judgment to perform analysis to identify any inconsistencies and abnormality
- You research and identify client needs and cater to them efficiently.
- You build new relationships by effectively communicating, selling and negotiating on multiple levels with clients and candidates.
- You develop strong network and rapport with the prospective clients.
- You draft mails with detailed candidate description and profile which required to be floated.
- You screen, manage, organize, control your own payroll process and liaison with team members for smooth functioning.
- You keep yourself updated and have a thorough understanding about the start-up industry and the emerging companies. ARE YOU THE ONE WE'RE LOOKING FOR? (See if you match, below)
- You have minimum of 3+ years of experience in professional area of Payroll Processing.
- You can be Graduate from any stream as long as you are a ‘go-getter’.
- You have a thorough understanding of payroll processing and income tax norms
- You are proficient in MS-Excel.
- You can handle queries regarding Payroll.
- You have good knowledge on PF,ESIC, LWF and Income Tax return filling.
- You will be a natural and confident communicator, with the ability to build rapport and relationships easily.
- You are willing to achieve the set targets.
- You have the ability to take initiatives.
- You are ambitious, competitive driven and motivated.
- You’re able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- You have a great attitude, high motivation and a passion for growth
- You're strong team player, with a positive and committed work ethic
- You have the desire to continuously learn and develop your existing skill set.
- You have a strong organization skills and ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment managing multiple co-ordination, interaction and deliver within tight timeframes
- You are a sociable person who builds relationships easily and wants to be part of a team. WHAT YOU GET?
- Industry best compensation package, with scope for ESOPs
- Flexible and people-friendly HR policies including work-from-home options
- Undiluted credit for your achievements (in cash & kind)
- Freedom of leadership, work-style and experimentation
- Free lunches, open-bar success parties, and milestone picnics! :)
- Other than this, of course you will also enjoy strong camaraderie and long-lasting friendships with everyone in office.