All-in-One HRMS for growing organizations
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone to fit the role of a Backend Engineer who will be responsible for shouldering the backend responsibilities of our product.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve our backend and product stability
ARE YOU THE ONE WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
(see if you match, below):
Must haves (mandatory)
- 3+ years of focused work experience in backend technologies
- Expertise in Nodejs (2+ yrs)
Good to have (not mandatory, but preferred)
- Experience in PostgreSQL (<1yr is acceptable)
- Experience handling basic/routine level DevOps
- Understanding/experience of store procedures in any database
Other requirements which will help you excel at this role:
- Good communication skills
- An open mind for trying new technologies and learning from mistakes/criticism
- Ability to imagine and architect a scalable system for modules/products
- Comfortable working in a remote-team setting
- Mindset to estimate the timelines for completion of product features and determination to deliver on promises despite circumstances
- Self-discipline to work independently, remotely, without much supervision
WHAT YOU GET?
- Market compensation package, with scope for ESOPs
- Completely remote working flexibility, work from anywhere
- People-friendly HR policies
- Undiluted credit for your achievements (in cash & kind)
- Freedom of leadership, work-style and experimentation
- Free lunches, open-bar success parties, and milestone picnics! :)
- Other than this, of course you will also enjoy strong camaraderie and long-lasting friendships with everyone in office.