All-in-One HRMS for growing organizations
WHAT IS SUMHR?
"I hate HR" / "HR is so boring" - don't worry, this isn't what we think! This is what most employees in any organisation think about HR. We're determined to change this perception. Our goal is to give HR teams the credit they deserve by empowering them with tools that help create a big impact in their organisation.
sumHR is a SaaS based new-age product which handles the mundane processes for HR teams, reduces paperwork for managers and improves engagement for employees. While doing all this, our ML algorithms will power an AI engine which helps management teams take informed decisions for the future of their organisation.
WHAT'S OUR VISION?
Our vision is to change the face of HR and radically improve the impact of HR teams, globally. We're determined to revolutionise the employee<>HR experience using cutting-edge tech and loving-edge UX, from product-to-service. :)
WHERE HAVE WE REACHED SO FAR?
Despite a relatively basic product offering, we have already achieved significant growth with hundreds of companies across India using sumHR to manage thousands of employees' HR lifecycle. Hence, recently we have raised our first round of funding to revamp, reimagine and re-envision our HRMS product and build it from a 'global perspective'.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone to fit the role of a Frontend Engineer. You will be responsible for building our product's frontend experience using clean, scalable and documented code.
Whoever fits the bill, will get to :
- Build responsive web applications with a clear focus on frontend development
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
- Work with the founders to scale the company up to global level
- Be at the forefront of the #hrtech revolution and make a big impact to the future of HR tech
- Fast paced career growth path corresponding with the rapid growth of the company
ARE YOU THE ONE WE'RE LOOKING FOR? (see if you match, below)
- 1-3 years of focused work-experience in frontend web development (ReactJS)
- Good communication and execution skills
- An open mindset for trying new technologies and learning from mistakes/criticism
- Attention to details when implementing designs and prototypes
- Experience with implementing responsive web designs
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving team environment
- Ability to estimate the timelines for completion of product features
WHAT YOU GET?
- Industry best compensation package, with scope for ESOPs
- Flexible and people-friendly HR policies including work-from-home options
- Undiluted credit for your achievements (in cash & kind)
- Freedom of leadership, work-style and experimentation
- Free lunches, open-bar success parties, and milestone picnics! :)
- Other than this, of course you will also enjoy strong camaraderie and long-lasting friendships with everyone in office.