A voice-based digital assistant for doctors
Android Engineer$120k – $160k • 0.0% – 1.0%
There is also flexibility in choice between going react-native and fully native for Android phones.
* Should have built and shipped at least one Android app to the Google Play Store
* Be a wearer of different hats, since we are a lean startup
* Be humble, passionate and communicate well with cross-functional teams across engineering/product/customer success/growth functions
* Java experience a must. Kotlin experience a plus.
* Familiarity with the voice/recorder APIs in Android a huge plus.
Suki at a glance
Suki focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, and Technology. Their company has offices in Redwood City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Suki has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.