Growth Oriented App Marketing Agency
App Marketing Manager₹5L – ₹10L
Studio Mosaic requires marketing professionals who can drive mobile app installs and grow the active userbase and/or monthly earnings of our clients’ located all over the world.
*Your responsibilities will include - *
- Overall growth strategy for acquisition & retention
- Appstore Optimisation (ASO) including keywords, screenshots, preview video, reviews and everything else that impacts the appstore presence
- Advertising on mobile app marketing channels with focus on Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Apple Search Ads and for optimizing campaigns to reach the target return on investment (ROI) and return on ad spends (ROAS)
- Suggest improvements in onboarding or monetisation strategy to improve in-app conversion rates
- Make analytics and data driven decisions to optimize acquisition & retention strategy (funnel improvement, In-app engagement, ROAS, LTV etc.)
- Prepare and study weekly performance reports with all clients along with analysis of past performance and strategy going forward
- Frequently communicate with clients to discuss updates and strategic discussions.
What you should have -
- A holistic understanding of the appstore ecosystem
- Expertise in ASO
- 2 to 4 years experience managing PPC/ UA campaigns for mobile apps
- Hands on experience of working on Facebook ads and Google ads is a must
- Familiarity with - Appstore Connect, Google Playstore, AppTweak/Senor Tower, Firebase/Branch/MixPanel, Appsflyer/TUNE etc.
- An analytical bent of mind and data driven attitude. We are looking for someone who can crunch numbers and find answers and patterns. Hence, data analysis and comfort with numbers is an important requirement for the job along with knowledge of using Excel.
- A keen sense of design is essential. The incumbent should be able to visualise modern creative designs and get them executed by the in-house designers.
*Personality skills you should possess - *
- A passion for mobile apps and digital marketing is a must for the job High level of ownership and a go-getter attitude
- At Studio Mosaic, we encourage you to be an independent thinker and self starter. We are looking for someone who is intrinsically motivated
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects is important. You should be able to multi-task and deliver under pressure with strict timelines
- You will be a part of a team that prides itself on working with each other instead of vs each other. We are looking to hire someone who is a team player and will add to the camaraderie and fun
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. You will have to liase with partners and clients located in all over the world, primarily in USA, UK, Canada and Australia
*What you wil get - *
- Upto 10 lacs per annum, depending on experience
- A fun, intelligent, empowered and trustworthy team to work with
- Opportunity to gain immense learning on how to marketing and grow mobile app businesses
Interested candidates can apply directly from the website or send in their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org