A new, comprehensive and clean standard for online payment processing
Procure to Pay Lead, Global Finance Operations
The Finance Operations team (FinOps) provides and enhances core business services that are the backbone for Stripe. FinOps uses data and operational excellence to deliver technology solutions, procurement, billing and payroll services, strategic sourcing and supplier relationship management to Stripe. We are international, spreading across countries in the Americas, Asia and Europe.
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
To further this important mission, we are looking for an insightful and analytical leader to manage the end to end supplier payment lifecycle for Stripe’s businesses. This individual will also define and lead the next wave of payables scalability to the global organization.
## You will:
- Develop and deliver on a strategy to affordably scale the accounts payable, expense reporting and supplier set up processes
- Work with the respective business teams to launch the core services for new products and geographies
- Own critical financial controls and accounting for key organizational processes
- Partner with internal systems to develop world-class systems and automation
- Bring strategic leadership to large, cross-company operational initiatives
- Energetically lead and manage Stripe’s procure to pay team
- Nurture deep, trusted partnerships with leaders across Stripe, so as to shape decision-making
## We’re looking for someone with:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in corporate accounting, business finance or related fields
- 3+ years managing core financial operational processes and history of increasing performance and using data to reduce costs and defects
- Business partnership experience, which includes influencing executive decision-making, stewarding sound business judgement and execution, and championing a team-oriented, cross-functional mindset
- Demonstrated success as a leader and people manager, which includes exceptional stakeholder management skills
- A “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
## You also likely have:
- Work experience within the technology industry and/or within a high-growth, SAAS based businesses
- Experience working with global and/or remote teams and successfully driving alignment and standardization across time zones
- MBA, Master’s degree, or professional qualification in a relevant field
- Oracle, Anaplan, or other equivalent application experience
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn
**Please include these in your application:**
Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
We offer comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave.
A principled approach to food
Our food program work with local ingredients and grows a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Growth by the way of learning
We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics.