A new, comprehensive and clean standard for online payment processing
Program Manager, Premium Services
Stripe is expanding internet commerce by making it easy for businesses to get started and grow globally. By helping companies accept payments from anywhere in the world, and broaden the types of transactions that happen online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
In Premium Services, we deliver service and support offerings to Stripe's enterprise and largest most complex users. We partner with teams across Stripe to improve the customer experience of Stripe's enterprise users and are responsible for developing Stripe's Paid Services offerings. We're looking for an experienced Program Manager who is excited about defining service offerings, solving enterprise-grade problems, and growing paid services. If you like working cross-functionally with sales, engineering and operations, and being at the intersection of technical service development, enterprise experience and operational excellence, we’d love to chat!
- Develop and program manage strategic projects to enhance the enterprise user experience
- Build new and scalable user-facing processes and tools that can be widely adopted by Technical Account Managers and cross-functional teams
- Oversee, communicate and manage the vision, road map and key results for our services portfolio
- Partner with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams (Operations Leadership, Operations Managers, Product, Engineering, Support, Sales, etc) to prioritize and maximize the impact of your projects
- Leverage an analytical mindset. Collect data, user feedback, and market research and use that to inform services development.
You may be a fit if:
- You have 7+ years of work experience in a mix of program management, customer operations, product management or consulting in a technology company. Program Management or Technical Program Management preferred.
- You have a track record of owning and leading by proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs that have transformed your company’s operations and delivered quantifiable business impact.
- You work well under pressure and can adapt in a fast paced, rapidly changing and ambiguous environment.
- You are action-oriented, with strong organization skills and work well with people.
- You can prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems with attention to detail.
We offer comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave.
A principled approach to food
Our food program work with local ingredients and grows a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Growth by the way of learning
We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics.
Stripe at a glance
Stripe focuses on Internet, SaaS, Payments, Developer APIs, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, and Seattle. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Stripe has raised $1.638B of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.