A new, comprehensive and clean standard for online payment processing
Program Manager, Vendor Management
Program Manager - Vendor Management
We’re looking for a Program Manager to partner with our vendor operations team to help optimize Stripe’s outsourced operations. You will be responsible for ensuring our outsourced partners have the corporate technology products they need to provide the scalable services that powers Stripe.
- Work closely with business partners to understand and refine requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic capabilities
- Review existing technology landscape and provide guidance on optimization and automation
- Effectively set timelines and manage cross-functional project teams to deadlines through the proactive management of blockers, scope, shifting priorities, and other risks
- Lead discovery, analysis, requirements definition, testing, and go-live support
- Foster a collaborative environment where differing perspectives are encouraged, acknowledged.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years relevant Business Systems Experience
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience partnering with 3rd party companies to design processes and solutions to support the needs of the business.
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate effectively with management, IT, vendors and international teams
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and lead and drive complex operational initiatives
- Experience spinning up new BPO companies and/or capabilities
- Experience ramping down BPO companies and/or capabilities
- Experience with both offshore and near-shore providers
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
We offer comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave.
A principled approach to food
Our food program work with local ingredients and grows a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Growth by the way of learning
We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics.
Stripe at a glance
Stripe focuses on Internet, SaaS, Payments, Developer APIs, and Software. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, and Seattle. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Stripe has raised $1.638B of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.