Find the best possible insurance plan at the lowest possible price
Product Marketing Manager
Stride helps people get and use their own affordable benefits, saving them time and money on everything from health insurance to taxes. We're building the world's first "portable benefits platform" used by both individuals and businesses that want to help their non-benefited workforces stay physically and financially healthy.
We’re looking for a passionate and creative Product Marketing Manager to lead go-to-market efforts for our B2B and B2C products. You’ll be segmenting and prioritizing our target customers, developing our positioning and messaging strategies, and leading cross-team marketing efforts to drive adoption of our products from new and existing users. Ideally, you understand how to market to the HR and benefits teams at large, traditional employers or have experience marketing to gig workers and independent contractors.
What you'll get to do everyday
- Drive the go-to-market strategy for our new and existing products
- Develop customer insights, segments and personas
- Analyze our competitive market to size up our opportunity and inform our pricing & packaging strategies
- Provide insights that help shape our product roadmaps and priorities
- Drive the development of positioning and value propositions
- Lead the development of our marketing collateral and assets
What you'll get from working at Stride
- Meaningful equity in a high-growth company
- Health, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and dependents
- Unlimited paid time off
- Training and stipends to invest in your professional growth
- Confidence knowing you're helping people who really need help
What we're looking for
- 3-5 years experience in a product marketing role, ideally in the benefits, insurance or financial services industry
- Experience launching and marketing consumer and B2B products
- Experience developing actionable customer insights
- Experience sizing market opportunities and strategies to seize them
- Ability to work collaboratively with growth marketing, product, design and engineering
Cherries on Top
- Experience marketing benefits solutions to HR departments of large employers
- Experience marketing benefits solutions to gig economy platforms
- Experience marketing to independent workers e.g. consultants, freelancers, real estate agents
- Experience working at a company during a growth inflection point
- Experience marketing productivity tools and/or financial services products
Free mental health support through modern health.
Healthy snacks, beverages of your choosing
$75 monthly stipend for a wellness program of your choice,
Receive $1,000 annually towards your professional development
Striders have the opportunity to grow outside their traditional work streams. take up a leadership opportunity in our allyship community or solve a new problem at a stride hackathon!
Stride at a glance
Stride focuses on Healthcare, Financial Services, E-Commerce, Personal Finance, and Insurance. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Stride has raised $38.925M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2017.