Enable content creators to turn their passion into a career
Senior Frontend Engineer$110k – $190k
We’re looking for a talented Senior Frontend Engineer to grow our team working across our web and desktop products. As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for producing high quality code, setting standards, and providing technical leadership to other engineers.
We work with a broad range of technologies to build beautiful, intuitive user interfaces. Frontend at Streamlabs involves more than just building web pages. We build complex, data-driven, reactive single page applications for the web and Electron-based desktop apps. You will be given the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects both old and new, open and closed source, utilizing the latest technologies and frameworks.
We are Streamlabs, a software-oriented branch of Logitech based in San Francisco and Vancouver. We make the leading set of tools and software allowing live streamers to engage with viewers, monetize their broadcasts, and grow their channels.
At Streamlabs, these values are most important to our culture:
- Humility & Empathy
If you are passionate about empowering creators, working with driven people, operating with a high amount of autonomy, and seeing the results of your work quickly go to production - this might be a good fit for you.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Work with a team of highly talented individuals to build and release complex, data-driven frontend applications in a timely manner
- Provide technical leadership and take ownership of code quality and product quality
- Own your code and the product from development to production
- Exemplify a strong eye for design, and obsess over the user experience
- Wear many different hats and contribute to your team with both technical and non-technical skills
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Professional experience working with product managers and designers to bring a product to market
- Experience building frontend applications using React, Angular, Vue, or similar
- Experience styling modern UIs with HTML/CSS
- Experience with automated testing of frontend applications
- Experience leading a team of engineers across one or multiple projects
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience building Electron apps or NodeJS apps
- Experience working across the tech stack, with a strong understanding of backend systems
- Familiarity with content creation
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact.That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713-4866 for assistance.
Streamlabs (Logitech) at a glance
Streamlabs (Logitech) focuses on SaaS, Video Games, Video Streaming, and Content Creators. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Vancouver. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Streamlabs (Logitech) has raised $37.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.