Enable content creators to turn their passion into a career
QA Engineer$75k – $115k
We’re looking for a talented QA Engineer to grow an existing team assuring the quality of our core products. In this role you will be working with the Streamlabs branch of Logitech on our desktop streaming application, Streamlabs OBS.
The role of the QA Engineer is to ensure the product is meeting the expectations of our users on its stability and performance. You are the last line of defense and your sign-off on our releases carries tremendous weight. You will be working closely with the Product team and the Development team to accomplish your goals. In this role you will have a massive impact on the millions of users for our set of creator tools with many opportunities to grow professionally.
The Streamlabs segment of Logitech is a software oriented branch working from San Francisco, Vancouver and remotely. We make the leading set of tools and software allowing live streamers to engage with viewers, monetize their broadcasts, and grow their channels.
If you have a strong appetite for technical oriented products, are passionate about testing and finding bugs, are well organized in your day-to-day work and move quickly, then this might be a great fit for you.
At Streamlabs, these values are most important to our culture:
- Humility & Empathy
We believe in meaningful work and meaningful relationships at work. Part of our culture is deep empathy for our teammates. We do team-wide hackathons twice a year where we fly the entire team from across the globe to one location to build new ideas together.
We support remote work, especially during these times.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Maintain, produce and expand our automatic test suite across Streamlabs products
- Produce autonomously, maintain, and proactively improve testing plans for Streamlabs products
- Execute test cases and track their results
- Communicate professional and objective conclusions on test runs to the rest of the team
- Proactively investigate issues reported from our users
- Work with our users to identify issues in our tools and report them to the team
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years of recent professional experience in QA
- 5+ years of experience using automated browser testing tools like Selenium/Webdriver
- Experience testing applications on multiple platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Experience researching, isolating, documenting, validating and promptly following up on software bugs
- Self-sufficient, autonomous and quick to learn new technologies
- Experience evaluating performance and stability of applications
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience writing tests on Electron apps using Spectron or similar testing frameworks
- Experience testing products in the live streaming space
- Familiarity with content creation
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact.That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713-4866 for assistance.
Streamlabs (Logitech) at a glance
Streamlabs (Logitech) focuses on SaaS, Video Games, Video Streaming, and Content Creators. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Vancouver. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Streamlabs (Logitech) has raised $37.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.