Enable content creators to turn their passion into a career
Product Designer$90k – $170k
We are looking for a Product Designer who doesn’t just have a strong eye for design but breathes all aspects of it - from overall experience down to the single pixel.
The Product Designer’s core tasks will focus on the evolution of existing products and features and/or designing the experiences of new products and features from the ground-up with complete freedom. We are looking for someone who can maintain focus and organization while contributing to multiple projects at once. In addition to an A+ aesthetic, this person must also be a problem solver.
The Product Designer will work closely with a small design team and with developers and PMs on teams across the organization. Our design team is small, so the Product Designer will almost always work with more than one product team in tandem. If you are a person who does better focusing on one task at a time, this position may not be for you.
*Applications without a portfolio submission will not be considered. *
We are Streamlabs, a technology company based in San Francisco and Vancouver. We make the leading set of tools and software allowing live streamers to engage with viewers, monetize their broadcasts, and grow their channels. We help content creators grow an audience and turn their passion into a business.
Streamlabs paid out $500+M to streamers since 2015. 70% of the Top 25K livestreamers on Youtube and Twitch use our tools to broadcast or monetize their streams. Streamlabs is poised to change the livestreaming and creator industry - and you can be a big part of it.
If you are passionate about empowering creators, working with driven people with a high amount of autonomy, and seeing the results of your work quickly go to production - this might be a good fit for you.
At Streamlabs, these values are most important to our culture:
- Humility & Empathy
We believe in meaningful work and meaningful relationships at work. Part of our culture is deep empathy for our teammates. We do team-wide hackathons twice a year where we fly the entire team from across the globe to one location to build new ideas together.
We support remote work, especially during these times.
In this role you will:
- Deliver A+ quality mockups that address product and user needs
- Create deliverables for web & mobile browsers, mobile apps, and desktop software
- Create product marketing assets
- Provide useful feedback across teams on the UI/UX of different apps, products, and features
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 8+ years of experience in User Interface, Visual Design, or related roles
- Prior experience creating web and mobile apps for a high-functioning team
- Proven track record and portfolio demonstrating creativity, problem solving, collaboration, and design that is on brand and overall improves the user experience
- Strong understanding of design principles
- Proven UI/web design skills
- Proven graphic design skills
- Proficiency using Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, or similar prototyping/vector software
- Must be able to acquire a proficient understanding of our product, the whole brand, and how it ties together across all our mediums
- Must be a dedicated teammate who will give care and attention to their tasks from start to finish, no matter how big or small
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Passion and experience in the creator ecosystem (streaming, photography, static video, podcasts etc.)
- Experience working in a start-up/fast-paced environment
- Strong illustration skills
- Interaction/motion design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field OR equivalent professional experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.
Streamlabs (Logitech) at a glance
Streamlabs (Logitech) focuses on SaaS, Video Games, Video Streaming, and Content Creators. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Vancouver. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Streamlabs (Logitech) has raised $37.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.