Manage everything from your Gmail
Senior Product Engineer (Vancouver Office)$150k – $180k • 0.025% – 0.05%
Our product engineers are full-stack developers who determine where the product will go next by translating customer feedback and requests into reliable, elegant, simple, and usable features. We believe that "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure," so you will be more than an engineer, you will also be the voice of the user during product development. You will develop, test, and use new features before they hit production, and will see (and benefit from) the impact of your work as soon as it is shipped.
Streak is an engineering-focused organization, so we continually invest in improving our tools, tests, processes, and technology. But we know our people are truly our greatest asset. We strive to build a culture where everyone is continually learning and growing. As a member of our small team, you will meaningfully impact all parts of the company, from the direction the company is going, to the products we develop, to the people we hire.
Sound interesting? Apply at:
Your day to day will include:
- Building new features and functionality into our platform.
- Assessing what to build now, later, and in the future.
- Refining existing features to make them more reliable, functional, elegant, and easy to use.
- Launching features (without an overbearing bureaucratic approval process).
- Getting feedback from your team and your users every single day.
- Working with and learning from talented colleagues who have solved some of technology's most demanding problems.
- Developing fun stuff to delight our users. (We've already done a lot of the tedious foundational work).
- Selecting new colleagues by participating in the hiring process.
We are excited about you if:
- You have worked on an engineering team in a professional setting for 3 or more years.
- You are passionate about shipping features to users.
- You love working with a team to accomplish difficult tasks and do what it takes to help that team achieve its potential.
- You live in the Vancouver area or are willing to relocate here.
It would be phenomenal if:
- You enjoy mentoring and blogging to share your wins, failures, and insights.
- You want to work with multi-functional teams to own the development of new features from ideation to production.
We look after our employees - check out our benefits for Vancouver at:
Medical insurance (Platinum PPO & HMO plans), Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
Invest in your future
401K retirement fund
15 vacation days per year, 10 paid holidays per year, Paid sick leave, Paid family leave
Catered meals and office snacks
$80 monthly fitness credit
Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits plus $200 monthly Uber & Lyft credit
$1,000 annual professional development and education credit, Coaching and feedback on the job, with regular performance reviews
Books & streaming on us
Streak at a glance
Streak focuses on SaaS, CRM, Productivity Software, Email, and Consumer. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area, Vancouver, Toronto, and Ontario. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.