An Audio Platform for Enterprise
Full Stack Engineer$90k – $130k
Storyboard is a fast growing collaboration tool that allows teams to communicate and collaborate through on-demand, podcast-like audio in their workplace. We are a Seed stage company backed by fantastic partners, and we’re looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer to join our growing team.
Since launching in Nov. 2019, our platform for serving internal employee podcasts, audio training, and more has led to channels at over 1,700 organizations globally. We've recently closed our first round of funding, and we're expanding our team as we deliver the best-in-class tool for creating, distributing, and managing audio content at Enterprises.
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking a talented and passionate Full Stack Engineer who will help develop new features and scale our web platform that allows companies to record, distribute, and engage through audio.
- Static web app development background
- Experience writing modern, conformant HTML5 code
- Experience with several modern CSS/SCSS frameworks
- Experience working with module bundlers like Webpack, Gulp, Browserify, etc.
- Comfort working with SQL and no-SQL databases, can write queries for both
Extreme comfort with the command line and CLI applications, including:
- AWS CLI
- AWS or other cloud provider experience:
- Previous experience with WebRTC and Web Audio APIs preferred
Storyboard is primarily based in Los Angeles, CA but the ethos of our company is that employees should be able to collaborate and work together from anywhere. As such, this role is open to remote employees based in the United States.
It is preferable to be able to work with the PT time zone for collaborative purposes, but we're eager to hear from you if this vision may match your interests.
What Will Make You Stand Out
And please share this if you'd like
1) Experience working in past, early-stage startups with dynamic environments for developing software
2) Passion for our core project areas of workplace collaboration and/or audio (and podcasts)
Storyboard at a glance
Storyboard focuses on Enterprise Software, Audio, Corporate Training, and Podcasting. Their company has offices in Palo Alto. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://trystoryboard.com