Fertility & Parental employer-sponsored coverage to reduce costs and get better results
Chief of Staff — Healthtech/Insurance, Remote$100k – $140k
Want to make a huge impact at a well-funded, fast-growing startup fixing maternity care?
Stork Club helps self-insured employers compete for diverse talent while lowering their #1 area of healthcare spend—maternity care ($130B per year). We provide high-performance flexible parental and fertility benefits to help employers attract and retain talent while reducing their overall birth-related healthcare costs and improving clinical outcomes (e.g., fewer multiple births, lower NICU spend, fewer unnecessary C-sections, faster return to work after birth).
In the future we’re creating, pregnant mothers get simple evidence-driven advice, couples struggling with fertility get to the best clinics without draining their life savings and frazzled new parents can talk to an expert whenever they have a question or worry.
One of our users recently told us: "I've been waiting for Stork Club my entire life."
As our Chief of Staff, you’ll be:
- Actually building product to automate as much as possible
- Reinventing health insurance operations (a trillion dollar per year problem)
- Leading implementation and customer success
- Being part of the leadership team setting direction on product and go-to-market
- Being the most helpful person in the room when any part of the company has a problem
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Are smart, scrappy, and extremely organized
- Have a proven track record of getting things done quickly and successfully
- Have experience at an early stage startup
- Are succinct
If this sounds like you, please send us a note at email@example.com quickly sharing the hardest problem you solved (and how you solved it) at your previous B2B company and your CV. We'd love to talk!
We don't read applications submitted here, please send via email.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Stork Club has a remote diverse team. Trusted by Inception (largest fertility network in the US), Airtable, People.ai, Lookout, Planet, and other happy customers. Stork Club is well-funded by top-tier investors and supported by experts from One Medical, LinkedIn, Y Combinator and Facebook.
What we offer:
- Solving the most meaningful problem for people—having a family—while building a business addressing a $130B market
- Stock options
- Remote work
- Competitive salary
- Apple laptop
- Health, dental, and vision healthcare
- Family benefits (e.g., fertility coverage, child backup care in case of emergency)
Stork Club at a glance
Stork Club focuses on Healthcare, Fertility, Digital Health, and Sales. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://joinstorkclub.com