Senior Care co-ordination platform
Account Executive$40k – $100k • 0.01% – 0.1%
StoriiCare is looking for an incredible Account Executive!
At StoriiCare, we are bridging the gap between families and senior care providers.
StoriiCare is a care co-ordination platform senior care providers with an emphasis on simplicity, visual design and ease-of-use.
Staff use StoriiCare to record the day-to-day care they provide, improving efficiency and enabling relatives from around the world to connect with their loved ones in care.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at storiicare.com
Reporting to the CEO, this is an exciting position that will lead our growth in the US market. You will drive new revenue and deliver world-class support by educating Adult Day Care Centers and Senior Care Facilities across the industry about our products.
This person will:
• Be a driven self-starter with the ability to build a high volume of lead gen pipeline and carrying quotas
• Be excited by the prospect of building our sales culture and team
• Enjoy being hands-on and conduct cold outreach
• Be highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
• Be capable of navigating complex organizations with multiple decision-makers
• Be able to follow through from lead to winning the sale and follow metrics to shorten sales cycles
• Handle other duties as assigned
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
• Articulate our business value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest
• Research accounts, identify key players, generate lead lists, and win interest
• Push to go above and beyond quotas
• Sourcing new potential customers, initiating contact & developing relationships
• Actively approach targeted customers (telephone, email, social networks, events, conferences, in-person meetings and demos)
• Keeping an active and regularly updated funnel in our CRM system
• Carry out sales demonstrations with prospective clients both online via
Zoom or on-site in person
Skills and experience needed:
• Experience in the US Senior Care Sector
• Strong communication and coordination skills.
• Ability to multi-task and wear many hats in a start-up environment
• 1 year sales experience (within a B2B tech company or senior care is a plus)
• Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
• Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Articulate with strong business acumen
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Sales
• Exceptional English writing skills
• Tech savvy (ability to operate all Google suite tools such as Docs, Slides, and Sheets). Ability to use teleconferencing apps, email, slack , zoom on a regular basis
WeWork San Mateo, California (400 Concar Dr)
Working remotely on occasion
StoriiCare at a glance
StoriiCare focuses on Health Care Information Technology, mHealth, Elder Care, and Assisted Living. Their company has offices in San Francisco and London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, StoriiCare has raised $1.02M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.