The #1 marketplace for hiring Shopify Experts
Senior Shopify Expert - Project Lead$70k – $120k
Over the last 3 years, we have built the #1 marketplace for e-commerce businesses to hire and collaborate with top Shopify developers.
We’re now launching Neighbors - an elevated digital studio focused on fast growing direct to consumer brands on Shopify. We offer a full service experience to brand, design, build, launch, and support clients.
We need a Senior Shopify Expert & Account Manager to join the team. This person will own all projects and communication for several of our D2C brands.
- Scope, design, development, and growth projects in close collaboration with clients.
- Be the project owner for all projects - from idea to launch.
- Manage the client's budget against their project roadmap.
- Manage the day to day communication and work performed by your expert team.
- Manage schedules, deliverables, and the remote collaboration process to ensure that high-quality work is produced on budget and on time.
- Be the main point of contact for the client throughout their relationship with Lorem.
- Fully understand the client's goals and help translate those goals into high-impact projects.
- Be an extraordinary communicator with clients - managing their expectations and sharing your Shopify expertise.
- Schedule and manage communications on Video calls, in Slack, and Notion.
Creative Team Management:
- Help staff projects with the best developer, designer, or digital creative in our network.
- Manage client and project budgets.
- Source creatives for projects as needed (ie: illustration, photography, animation).
- Engage experts as remote team members and help build our company culture.
Knowledge & Skillset:
- You're a full-stack e-commerce expert who has likely built several beautiful and high performing Shopify websites for clients.
- You're a master of communication - not only expressing things clearly but intuiting the information needs of various stakeholders.
- Ability to do quick design mockups to visually communicate with client and team.
- Great at project QA - catching bugs, issues, and confirming the project matches the scope.
- You can discuss e-commerce strategy and translate it into the design, development, and creative work needed.
- You have experience managing $20k+ creative projects, including the multiple project and business stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, and very detail-oriented.
- Calm, confident, and positive under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in motion.
- A passion for learning new skills.
- Personable, empathetic, and collaborative.
Medical, dental, and vision
Unlimited vacation & pto
All expenses paid team offsites
Storetasker at a glance
Storetasker focuses on Marketplaces, Freelancers, Ecommerce, and Shopify . Their company has offices in New York City and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Storetasker has raised $4.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.