A beautiful store locator for websites
Customer Success$40k – $55k • No equity
We're Storepoint, a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup based in Toronto with many small business to enterprise customers using our software. We help businesses add store locator functionality to their website. You can take a look at some examples here: https://storepoint.co/examples
We’ve been growing and are looking to make our first hire! We’re looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, dynamic, thrives in a fast-paced environment and is looking to learn. As we are a small company, you will have exposure to all aspects of operations and will be able to make important contributions.
We’re looking for someone to help with our support tickets & online chat questions (Customers often ask for simple design customizations, so knowledge of HTML and CSS design would be a great bonus), content (writing up tutorials, blog posts) and general help with operations (help with drawing up new feature ideas, testing, etc..). Willingness to try new things and learn will be key.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Learning about our software and knowing what is possible / what isn’t possible to be able to solve problems for our customers
- Onboard new customers to Storepoint
- Help customize the store locators as per customer requests (knowledge of basic CSS and HTML is a great bonus)
- Build trusting and lasting relationships with customers
- Help with writing tutorials and blog posts
- Identify common issues and help ideate product improvements
- Help answer occasional customer questions
- Brainstorm marketing ideas
- Help with direct e-mail sales to potential customers
- Roles may be added / changed depending on what is needed and ideas we may have
- If you have anything specific you’d love to work on, let us know :)
Must Have Skills
- Be able to build lasting relationships with customers
- Be empathetic and “think like the customer”
- Be a self-starter and dynamic
- Great communication
- Be open to learn new things, skills, etc..
- Writing skills for blogging / tutorial creation
- Creativity (solving customer problems, writing sales e-mails to potential customers, coming up with new product features, improvements)
- Knowledge of CSS / HTML (how to change fonts, colors, font colors, padding, margin, borders)
- Awesome experience working for a small, fast-paced startup
- See your ideas come to life
- As we grow with your help, there is lots of room for personal growth
- Relaxed working environment and hours (work from home possible, working from cafes, etc..) We'll have an office space in Toronto as well @ a coworking space.
If you feel like you’d be a great fit, we’d love to learn more about you :)
Storepoint at a glance
Storepoint focuses on SaaS and Software. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://storepoint.co