The Stock Market Of Things
Senior Operations Manager
The Senior Operations Manager is the leader of the Authentication Centre and a key member of the leadership team responsible for overseeing all aspects of the operation including; order fulfillment, labor management, quality assurance, inventory accuracy, and materials procurement. The Senior Operations Manager will work cross-functionally with the business teams as they develop short- and long-term growth strategies.
What you can expect as Senior Operations Manager:
- Establish team member responsibilities to meet the daily business demands and productivity targets.
- Leading and developing a team.
- Ensure accurate and on-time fulfillment and shipment of all customer orders.
- Supervise and train the operations team to optimise quality and productivity for a high growth environment.
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives.
- Mentor, train, and develop teammates for career progression, performance improvement, and recognition purposes.
- Manage raw materials procurement and inventory levels.
- Support digital asset management for the online product catalog.
- Develop, implement and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Provide reporting on daily, weekly and monthly key performance metrics.
- Maintain accurate inventory through proper inventory management and cycle count procedures.
- Establish and manage an operations budget.
- Deliver balanced scorecard.
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to identify, develop and execute process improvements.
What we are looking for:
- Proven management experience running high volume pick and pack warehouse, manufacturing, production or distribution environment
- The ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience with effectively delegating and managing time.
- Demonstrated experience with setting and communicating clear expectations and measuring performance results. Experience holding people accountable for achieving goals within expected timelines.
- Develop talent
- Project Management Skills – ability to follow project plans and meet key milestones on time, handling multiple projects at one time
- Lean / Six Sigma certifications a plus
- Proficient with MS Office Suite & G-Suite
- Fluency in English and traditional Chinese
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience
- Minimum of 7 years experience in operations, manufacturing or warehousing
StockX at a glance
StockX focuses on E-Commerce, Marketplaces, E-Commerce Platforms, and Online Marketplaces. Their company has offices in Detroit. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, StockX has raised $160M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.