Online Learning Platform for Financial Education
Senior Operations Executive (VP Ops / GM / COO)$150k – $200k
We are looking for a highly strategic and experienced Senior Operations Executive (VP of Operations / GM / COO) to help us optimize our current processes and to launch brand new products. The Senior Operations Executive will be at the core of our business and will help us create processes, manage our department heads, and ultimately help us scale our thriving business and products. The Senior Operations Executive will report to our CEO.
- Lead organizational growth through increasing operational efficiencies on a product and company level
- Drive multi-year strategic planning in collaborating with the CEO and key staff to ensure that the organization has clear, high-quality programmatic and operational strategies
- Assume leadership for the execution of organizational plans and goals and ensure the achievement of those goals
- Drive the executive team and staff leadership to develop and implement clear organizational and team metrics to assess the impact and progress of processes, structures, and systems for organizational success
- Lead and motivate a high-performing management team and provide a positive leadership example for all staff
- Controlling cost, performance, and ultimate P&L responsibility for new and existing products
- Driving mission and company values at every level, everyday
- 5-7+ years of operations / strategy experience preferred
- Preferred background: Management Consulting + Startup / Tech Operations
- An Operations leader with proven experience in a fast-paced, growth-oriented online product / e-commerce / tech environment
- Experience at a high-growth company, preferably through staying at that company from less than 30 employees to 100+ employees
- An insane dedication to quality, consistency, and the customer experience
Stock Navigators is on a mission to use tech to revolutionize Stock Market investing. The days of relying on your financial advisor are over. We put the power back in the hands of the consumer by providing them with all of the financial tools necessary to succeed. This includes our 6-week, world-class investing program that has gotten attention from some of the biggest players in the industry. And the results speak for themselves - we offer one of the top finance programs on the market. But this program is just the beginning. We want to use technology to put basic financial skills in the hands of every person on this planet. And at Stock Navigators, we live and operate by our core principles - the most important being a 'customer first' approach. As a company, we prioritize employee development, independence, and happiness. We believe these values are what enable us to grow quickly and maximize our impact, while also having a blast!
Stock Navigators at a glance
Stock Navigators focuses on Financial Services, Education, Personal Finance, Trading, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, and San Jose. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Stock Navigators has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2018.