Financial services for immigrants - building a more financially inclusive world
Senior Software Developer - Backend$80k – $140k • 0.05% – 0.25%
What will you do?
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems in Stilt production environment
- Work with operations, legal, accounting, and product team to deliver features to improve the efficiency of the team
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
You will be a great fit for the role if you
- Enjoy building scalable APIs
- Take pride in completing a project, and shipping it for the end-user
- Have a growth mindset, and constantly learning and improving engineering as well as interpersonal skills
- Keep yourself accountable for work, by keeping track of key metrics for yourself
- Thrive in a multidisciplinary team and like solving difficult problems
What will you work on?
- Build a new API for our lending platform, or iterate on existing APIs
- Build APIs to extend new product offering to the Stilt’s customer
- Build new tools for our operation teams, or iterate on existing tools Integrate third-party APIs for security/payments/wire
- Consolidate data from multiple platforms and create a platform for marketing and accounting team to use
- Implement tools to improve operational efficiency and reduce the DevOps work
Medical, vision, and dental
Receive company-sponsored coverage for you and your family.
Option to contribute towards a better financial future.
We offer all team members competitive equity and want them to be rewarded as the company becomes successful.
We encourage team members to unplug and recharge.
Furry friends at work always make us happy.
We believe you should have all the resources to be the best at your work and we help with it.
Happy hours and team lunches
We frequently go for happy hours, team lunches, and ice cream trips.
Stilt at a glance
Stilt focuses on Financial Services, Consumer Lending, Big Data Analytics, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Stilt has raised $2.92M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.