Financial services for immigrants - building a more financially inclusive world
Senior Software Developer - Full-stack$100k – $150k • 0.1% – 0.25%
As a Senior Software Developer - Full-stack, you will:
What will you do?
- Implement features for both frontend and backend
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, websites, and internal tools
- Drive effort to improve the engineering process, testing, tooling, and coding standard
- Work with backend/frontend engineers to integrate the solution in current product flow
You will be a great fit for the role if you
- Have a good product understanding, not just focused on solving an engineering problem, but also in improving business metrics and user engagement
- Have the drive to implement and ship features end to end, starting from the database, backend to frontend
- Hold yourself accountable for shipping quality code in production, and maintaining it over the time
What will you work on?
- Design and build new features for Stilt Core Business
- Explore and use third-party tools for solving Stilt’s internal engineering challenge
- Build a new API for our lending platform, or iterate on existing APIs
- Build new tools for our operation teams, or iterate on existing tools
- Integrate third-party APIs for security/payments/wire
- Consolidate data from multiple platforms and create a platform for marketing and accounting team to use
- Implement tools to improve operational efficiency and reduce the DevOps work DevOps work
You should have:
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with various technologies, and take pride in being a generalist
- Familiarity with server hosting, cloud-based systems, and systems
Medical, vision, and dental
Receive company-sponsored coverage for you and your family.
Option to contribute towards a better financial future.
We offer all team members competitive equity and want them to be rewarded as the company becomes successful.
We encourage team members to unplug and recharge.
Furry friends at work always make us happy.
We believe you should have all the resources to be the best at your work and we help with it.
Happy hours and team lunches
We frequently go for happy hours, team lunches, and ice cream trips.
Stilt at a glance
Stilt focuses on Financial Services, Consumer Lending, Big Data Analytics, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Stilt has raised $2.92M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.