Financial services for immigrants - building a more financially inclusive world
Operations Specialist$50k – $70k • 0.0% – 0.1%
We are based in San Francisco, founded by an immigrant team with expertise in finance, technology, and machine learning. We are working hard to make financial services simple for underserved applicants by building an institution that uses cross-country data, better credit risk scoring, and operational efficiency. We have built specialized financial products for immigrants and since our launch, we have done millions of dollars in loans and have now served immigrants from 100+ countries.
Improving access to financial services for everyone, especially for the underserved and immigrants has never been more important. It is a challenging and fulfilling opportunity for someone looking to make a difference in the lives of immigrants across the world. As we rewrite the approach to banking, we are looking for a customer service associate who is experienced, knowledgeable, and believes in making this happen with us.
You will be responsible for providing customer service for all current and future products of the company:
- Manage end to end process for prospective borrowers and help them with completing loan applications until loan funding
- Manage new customer pipeline and complex requests for payoffs, prepayments, skipping payments, and defaults
- Handle borrower requests related to information related their loans and other requests in a compliant way
- Setup processes for dealing with general customer service inquiries
- Manage document requests from borrowers based on their completed application
- Establish processes for accurate information collection and verification of documents for loan decisions
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes to reduce and mitigate fraud
- Enter applicant and existing borrower information in Zendesk for Customer Service, Verification, and Collections
- Answer calls and live chats for potential customers coming to the site
This position requires at least 1 year of work experience at an online consumer or SMB lending company.
We are based in Nob Hill district in San Francisco and offer a competitive salary with equity and benefits.
We are backed by Y Combinator, Hillsven Capital, Investo, fintech founders, and great angel investors such as Amit Singhal, Dalton Caldwell, Kevin Hale.
If you are interested, reach out to us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet your team
Medical, vision, and dental
Receive company-sponsored coverage for you and your family.
Option to contribute towards a better financial future.
We offer all team members competitive equity and want them to be rewarded as the company becomes successful.
We encourage team members to unplug and recharge.
Furry friends at work always make us happy.
We believe you should have all the resources to be the best at your work and we help with it.
Happy hours and team lunches
We frequently go for happy hours, team lunches, and ice cream trips.
Stilt at a glance
Stilt focuses on Financial Services, Consumer Lending, Big Data Analytics, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Stilt has raised $2.92M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2017.