Sterblue builds software for Drones using AI
Drone Software Marketing & Lead Generation InternNo salary
We are looking for a Marketing & Lead Generation Intern to join the adventure! This position is open in LA (US), Lisbon (Portugal) or Nantes (France).
At Sterblue, you will :
- Build and implement an inbound and outbound marketing plan in order to increase lead generation.
- Set up KPIs, track your activity and analyze the areas of improvement : Pipeline Creation Rate (PCR), Sales meetings etc.
- Propose and support actions to improve lead journey and avoid frictions.
- Create or improve sales materials.
- Plan and organize (communication, logistics) tradeshows and conferences worldwide
- You are a student in 1st or 2nd year of Master’s degree, available for a 5 or 6 months internship.
- Excellent english level is required, French and/or Portuguese are a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills written and oral.
- Great capacity to analyze, formalize and make data-driven proposals.
- You are autonomous and proactive.
- You will be happy to work in a high-tech and fast-changing environment.
- Bonus: you have already performed an internship in a fast growing start up.
link to apply : sterblue.recruitee.com/o/drone-software-marketing-lead-generation-intern-la
Sterblue at a glance
Sterblue focuses on Enterprise Software, Artificial Intelligence, Drones, and Software Engineering. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, Lisbon, and Nantes. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.sterblue.com/en/