Next generation of micromobility!
Tech Ninja / InternshipNo salary • No equity
As STEP, we are on a mission to replace all short-distance car trips with personal light electric vehicles (PLEV), starting with electric kick scooters. It will enable us to make the world a better place by contributing positively to society, while improving commuters’ lives by saving them money and time. We want to revolutionize the face of global micro-mobility. STEP is a micro-mobility startup based in Amsterdam with operations in Belgium. We are planning to expand in France, Germany and other parts of Europe as of 2020.
We are looking for a talented 'tech' intern to join our team and build a scalable website that help customers to choose their desired product/service and our team to launch a new service with minimal headache. The end goal is migrating our website from a basic landing page to an integrated solution with all our current back-end systems.
What You'll Do:
- Redesign our website while outsourcing certain design tasks, when necessary
- Work on the integration with our subscription and payments backend system
- Integrate seamlessly the tools: Hubspot / Slack / Scheduler, ... to streamline and automate the sales process
- Work hand-in-hand with our tech partner to develop new features (front and backend)
What You'll Need:
- Willingness to work on multiple project types
- Aptitude to come up with solutions, solve problems and create work-arounds when necessary
- Interest in developing and improving your tech skills (both front- and back-end...)
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- You are a team player for whom no task is too big or too small
What We Offer:
- Unique chance to experiment on different technologies
- The opportunity to revolutionize micromobility in a sustainable way
- A stimulating environment in a booming start-up with an experienced team of entrepreneurs
- Hiring opportunities at the end of the internship
- Free e-scooter subscription and regular team drinks
Are you looking to get a first experience in a start-up?
Do you have a hands-on mentality?
Then we want to hear from you! Send your resume at jobs [at] ridestep [dot] co