Borderless. limitless. powerful. makes money better
Software Engineer (Integration)
Open to considering remote candidates in the US & Canada
Interested in helping us change the world of payments forever? The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is looking for a talented, experienced, and hands-on engineer to assist partners with integrating into the Stellar network. In this role you’ll be designing, building, and implementing innovative blockchain solutions for our partners. You will lead the way in developing projects, from scoping & system design to development & best practice deployments. SDF’s partners span globally and are some of the most innovative software and financial companies.
What you'll do:
- Scope, design, build and deploy technical integration solutions to SDF partners
- Establish long-term technical roadmaps & own the partner’s success
- Scope technical designs during the partner on-boarding process & collaborate on RFPs with the partnerships team
- Implement scalable integration best practices & system
- Create user stories to draft technical solutions and designs to meet business requirements
- Teach Stellar and blockchain concepts by delivering high quality training to partners
Who you are:
- 4+ years real-world experience developing or implementing software within enterprise networks
- Solid understanding of web technologies: TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, JSON, REST, etc
- Ability to lead technical discussions and explain technical details to non-technical people
- Independent and results driven. Skill working in an environment with dynamic objectives (maybe you even thrive on chaos)
- A true partner advocate. You thrive on conversations with partners and partners
- Willingness to travel as needed (mostly to the Americas/Europe)
Stellar is a decentralized, fast, scalable, and uniquely sustainable network for financial products and services. It is both a cross-currency transaction system and a platform for digital asset issuance, designed to connect the world’s financial infrastructure. Dozens of financial institutions worldwide issue assets and settle payments on the Stellar network, which has grown to over 4 million accounts.
About the Stellar Development Foundation
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is a non-profit organization that supports the development and growth of Stellar, an open-source network that connects the world’s financial infrastructure. Founded in 2014, the Foundation helps maintain Stellar’s codebase, supports the technical and business communities building on the network, and serves as a voice to regulators and institutions. The Foundation seeks to create equitable access to the global financial system, using the Stellar network to unlock the world’s economic potential through blockchain technology.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Stellar Development Foundation at a glance
Stellar Development Foundation focuses on Financial Services, Payments, Finance, Nonprofits, and Non Profit. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Stellar Development Foundation has raised $3M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2014.