We're building the future of knowledge work by reimagining the command line interface
Lead Product Designer$90k – $115k • 1.0% – 2.0%
We're a stealth productivity startup seeking a Lead Product Designer to define our company's product and user experiences. You will work with the two co-founders to shape product direction, become deeply familiar with productivity workflows, design gorgeous interfaces that are intuitive and easy for the average knowledge worker to adapt, and grow with the the team as we build a world class, design-first culture.
What you'll get to do as the founding product designer:
- Work directly with the two co-founders to conceptualize, design, build, and iterate on exciting product features
- Own the design stack. As the third person on the team, you get an opportunity to build a design culture while designing the product from the ground up
- Wear multiple hats - you'll get to see the business from end-to-end. Marketing, product, engineer, fundraising, growth, etc.
- You're a self starter, who knows how to roll up their sleeves and get shit done
- You're creative, and want to constantly experiment and challenge the status quo
- You thrive in ambiguity
- You're experienced in designing complex interfaces
- 3+ years of experience designing user interfaces, with a preference for b2b software or dev tools
Please send a Dribbble or Behance link
Stealth Productivity Startup at a glance
Stealth Productivity Startup focuses on Productivity Software. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://alexjcohen.com