Redefining business communications
Growth Hacker/ Digital Marketing Strategist$50k – $100k
We are an ambitious, mission-driven tech startup in stealth mode that’s redefining business communications. Our mission is to help businesses be more productive, informed, and connected both internally and externally.
As a data-driven Saas Growth Hacker/Digital Marketer, you'll work within the product team with other engineers, designers, and product managers in building the missing ‘must-have’ communications tool while supporting all of our user-facing and internal products. To be a successful hire, you’ll need relevant growth hack/marketing experience and with a track record of successfully driving growth at an early stage startup.
Who You Are:
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated Saas Growth Hacker/Digital Marketer with an entrepreneurial mindset and a focus on innovation, strategy, and wizardry to drive exponential growth.
The individual will lead + execute all marketing initiatives to enhance the brand awareness and drive growth initiatives through SEM, SEO, PPC, Google, Social Media Marketing, Conversion Optimization and Affiliate Marketing. This position is a hands-on role and will possess the professional insight and a minimum 5 years of relevant experience required to lead all marketing efforts, managing external agencies and overseeing all external revenue driving activities directly related to growth.
What You’ll Do:
We’re an early stage startup so the candidate will be expected to wear many hats across our org on a daily basis while taking ownership of strategy and acquisition to directly impact profitable sales growth. This is a hands-on position and will report to the head of product.
- Execute all proven methods for organic growth.
- Develop, execute, measure and iterate targeted marketing campaigns.
- A/B test content/creative, test campaigns, and collaborate with our team to define our brand.
- Create and optimize cross-channel campaigns and develop engagement tactics.
- Email, social, and nontraditional outreach campaigns to drive activation and retention.
- Serve as our internal expert in marketing, branding, and voice of customer.
- Constantly define KPIs and analytics to optimize and hit company targets.
- Develop immediate and on-going SEO/SEM strategy.
- Analyze user feedback data to create actionable items.
- Write creative copy and optimize keywords to increase engagement.
- Define and own CRM needs.
- Experience in SEO, SEM, Copy-writing, a/b testing, market research, analyzing data, brand strategies, social ads and campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. No exceptions.
- 5+ years of relevant growth hack/marketing experience and a Bachelor's Degree.
- Fluency in the latest proven tools for analyzing and optimizing growth across all online channels is a must.
- Track record of successfully driving growth at an early stage startup.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Latest CRM experience.
- Salary requirements.
- Up-to-date portfolio.
- BS/BA degree
- 5+ years of successful growth hack + marketing experience.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Video, affiliate marketing experience is a nice to have.
Principals only. No recruiters please.
Stealth Status Startup at a glance
Stealth Status Startup focuses on Mobile and Website. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.