Keep employees & customers notified when apps go down with your own corporate status page
Growth Hacker for B2B SaaS "Startup"$65k – $70k • 0.25% – 0.75%
StatusCast, a leading Software-as-a-Service provider for creating and managing application and company status pages, is looking for a highly motivated marketing and growth hacker to join our team. Founded in 2015 we are looking to hire our first round of non-founder employees. If you would love the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a startup software company, this job is for you.
As the company’s first marketing person, you will be responsible for managing the all aspects of our inbound lead generation. The individual selected for this role will be responsible for all marketing and PR execution at StatusCast including product marketing and digital marketing. This person will be responsible for lead generation and pipeline expansion leading to the revenue acquisition and revenue growth.
- Increase inbound leads on a limited budget. This means making the most out of the budget we do have (conversion focused), and figuring out great ways to expand our lead generation beyond paid-advertising.
- Manage the development of content related to customer spotlights, customer case studies, thought leadership articles, product marketing for targeted lead gen campaigns, newsletters, social media outreach, conferences, blogs, PR etc.
- Execute and enhance targeted lead gen email campaigns
- Manage and run all social media outreach
- Coordinate and distribute monthly newsletter
- Manage customer and prospect databases
- Build and manage media relationships and PR
- Complete all required activities such as marketing calendar, lead gen reports, campaign analytics etc.
- Manage our outsourced SEO team.
- Own the company website and online conversion process.
- Manage all ongoing PPC campaigns.
- Report Status On a Weekly Basis Required Qualifications
Required skills and experience:
- Comprehensive understanding and the ability to use industry standard tools, such as Intercom, Hubspot, CRM’s, Google Analytics, GoogleAds, Google Webmaster tools, social media outreach, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of SaaS software marketing experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Business-level knowledge of SaaS and workflow systems will be a plus
- Driven, self-starting and independent professional
- Strong passion, high energy and enthusiasm for growth
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a start-up, high pace environment
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Remote
Required education: Bachelor's
As an early employee of StatusCast you will be getting in on the ground floor. Along with a competitive salary and healthcare benefits, the right candidate will be eligible for a generous option package. If you’re prime motivation to growing a software company is participating in the long term financial upside, this position is right for you.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com