Machine intelligence making residential real estate simple and efficient
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution and expects to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year.
We are looking for an experienced Applications Trainer to assist (with limited supervision) in evaluating the training needs of the division with respect to SoftPro, the escrow application in use, as well as other applications used in day to day business.
- Train end users on procedures, software applications and systems via phone, telepresence and email correspondence
- Prepare training materials, content and deliver training to users at regular intervals
- Prepare and publish the training schedule in advance
- Schedule and coordinate project work with company and department management, including but not limited to: SoftPro escrow system, title system, accounting practices/projects and marketing and sales-oriented projects
- Procure the necessary resources, seek budget approval and/or purchase authorization for any costs involved with projects
- Document project work and industry knowledge in appropriate documentation systems
- Maintain an updated skill set keeping up with the latest training techniques, time management and project management techniques
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience with SoftPro (title and escrow software)
- Two years of hands on experience with Windows desktop operating systems, related coursework at a collegiate level or applicable industry certification
- Two years of experience installing various PC software applications including Microsoft Office suites.
- Five years’ experience with national escrow and title functions in the title industry
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to create training materials, including Job Aids and Quick Guides for distribution and training
- Experience training and guiding end users in a production system
- Experience coordinating travel and expenditures
- Ability to plan and adhere to a schedule
- Relevant support experience, such as call queues and ticketing systems highly preferred
- Excellent customer/client service skills
We want to help you do the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make — and the greatest boost we can give your career — is an exceptional team of colleagues who are passionate about what we are doing.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
Competitive salaries and stock option grants
Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
Flexible work hours
Unlimited vacation policy
A modern 401(k) plan
Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive health & wellness
Multiple coverage options, so you can find the right fit for your Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance and AD&D.
A modern, helpful 401(k) plan
Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
Generous paid time off and family leave, flexible working options depending upon the role. Unlimited PTO.
Fully support the career growth of our team and provide access to development opportunities at all levels.
States Title at a glance
States Title focuses on Real Estate, Financial Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Insurance. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, States Title has raised $216.615M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.