Machine intelligence making residential real estate simple and efficient
Build the platform that transforms the real estate industry!
Do you want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying artificial intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Our streamlined, efficient algorithms have revolutionized the title and escrow process and allowed us to scale rapidly. We are poised to transform this industry, repurposing the billions wasted in rote, manual tasks to make homeownership easier and less risky, helping people invest time and money into more meaningful parts of their lives.
Our tech stack:
We use Python 3 on the Django framework for backend, Typescript with React / Redux for front-end, and are backed by Postgres databases.
Our managers with openings:
You are fired up to:
- Use your raw engineering intuition to revolutionize a 150 year old industry
- Help design pragmatic, extensible architecture to evolve our core underwriting and transaction processing products
- Productionize machine intelligence and process automation that materially differentiates our business
- Learn and leverage the ins and outs of complex, valuable problem domains
- Generate high-quality code in balance with rapid feature delivery
- Our tech stack is above, you've used a lot of those tools, and you want to use them more often
- Wisdom equivalent to 10-15 years contributing backend projects in a team environment
- Strong opinions, loosely held, about all things engineering
- Product- and business-minded pragmatism
- Creative and practical approaches to architecting software systems
- Robust, auditable, and automatically-tested software fit for financial services
- Technical professionalism: maintainable, readable, extensible design and implementation
- Collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission. We have more than 40 engineers, and we'd love you to join our amazing team!
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours and locations (this role can be remote, if that's what you prefer)
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Wellness and commuter benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive health & wellness
Multiple coverage options, so you can find the right fit for your Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance and AD&D.
A modern, helpful 401(k) plan
Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
Generous paid time off and family leave, flexible working options depending upon the role. Unlimited PTO.
Fully support the career growth of our team and provide access to development opportunities at all levels.
States Title at a glance
States Title focuses on Real Estate, Financial Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Insurance. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, States Title has raised $216.615M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.