Health, meet savings
Product Manager$100k – $140k • 0.0% – 0.5%
At Starship, we are working hard to create the healthy future we all deserve by transforming the way people pay for healthcare. We are passionate about empowering our members to take greater control of their financial wellness and build healthier futures through better technology and superior experiences. Launched in 2018, our team of engineers, designers, and strategists are redefining the $65 billion health saving industry building innovative solutions for saving, spending, and investing for healthcare.
To do this, we’re bringing together exceptional talent from across disciplines and industries to shape the future of health savings and improve the lives of our customers in a meaningful way.
We’re looking for a Product Manager with fintech experience to work closely with all business teams (including banking, design, sales and engineering) to define high-value experiences for our partnership clients from inception to launch. Our ideal candidate is data-driven, user-focused, and able to work cross-functionally across the entire organization.
Here is our current tech stack: https://stackshare.io/starship
What you’ll do
• Participate in developing the strategy and vision for Starship partner solutions
• Work closely with the Engineering and Product leadership as well as other key stakeholders to develop and manage the product and engineering roadmap.
• Create detailed stories with API and data mapping
• Be a subject matter expert, disseminate information across the organization, and have strategic influence
• Work cross-functionally with designers and engineers to design and deliver on new initiatives from inception to launch
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, business impact, performance, and post-launch support
• Find, create and report key metrics and data to support your decisions
What you will need to be successful
• 3+ years in a consumer-oriented technical product management role
• Experience defining projects and requirements, writing functional specs, and coordinating projects across teams
• Able to partner directly with engineers and designers, demonstrating a technical mindset and a passion for details
• Tech startup experience and experience building mobile apps are a plus
• You work with a sense of empathy for others, both end users and your fellow coworkers
• Willingness and drive to work in a fast-paced startup environment
• Experience in both mobile and web design a plus
• Experience in FinTech, payments, or other regulated industries a plus
• A strong moral compass and commitment to Starship’s core values of inclusion, empowerment, and trust
What Starship offers
• Welcoming, diverse, and interesting colleagues from all walks of life
• Competitive compensation packages, including equity
• Comprehensive benefits package -- medical, dental, vision
• Of course, the best HSA!
• Flexible schedules and time off
• New equipment so you can do your best work
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet your team
Starship at a glance
Starship focuses on Healthcare, Human Resources, Health and Insurance, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Starship has raised $7M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.