Let's Build Something Great Together
This is for early starters/freshers with decent orientation.
Trainee position at Starlly are career making initiatives, depending on how you fair during interviews you are offered a stipend betwen 6k-10K during the tenure of training! The training period is for 4 months. We strongly have faith in what we do and are committed to the team and our collective vision. if we are cut for long you would continue with an offer!
• Willing to learn and dedicate, to write clean, re-usable code.
• Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 4 months at 5 days/week. It’s full time.
• This can indeed lead to a salaried position with us, depending on your work and your availability. A permanent position is not guaranteed, however.
About the Trainee:
Selected trainees day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work with product manager/Business Development in creating "Proof of Concept" modules that could be part of product offering
- Develop code bits in NodeJS,ReactJS, MySQL/NO SQL
What’s in it for you?
Experiment with better ways of developing application backend, front end, implement better visualisations, charts and reports, lots to learn while you try to write and test the code against the prospective use cases that include data analytics and may be ML if need be. You will be expected to put to use/learn efficient algorithms. Based on the performance and interest you stand a chance to formalise internship into employment.
Skill(s) required: : , NodeJS, MongoDB, ReactJS
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time
- are available for duration of 4 months
- have relevant skills and interests Perks: Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.
ALSO PREFERRED :
About our value proposition:
Starlly is building couple of SaaS products to solve some of the very basic problems faced by service providers in the new urban equation and also for the segments that define tomorrow, agri, energy etc. We develop Business Intelligence solutions the way they ought to be. Technology we choose to work varies as the problems themselves vary. We believe in simplifying the workflows.
Over the years, we have developed expertise in end-to-end-solutions strategy, design and development of cloud based mobile and web applications, including UI/UX design, end-to-end project management and ideation-to-execution in product development. Long-term: automating needless nuisance tasks out of business workflows
You must be a self-starter with demonstrated interest in experimenting and ready to pivot swiftly at the sign and have interest in being part of what we're building for improving the effectiveness of various aspects of business flows.