Increasing game developer revenue
Stardust is looking for an experienced engineering manager with a strong background in systems design, coding, communication skills, and ability to help grow a team.
This Engineering Manager position is a great opportunity to take an early leadership role in a fast-paced growing company. Your day to day will be writing code, designing systems, and creating a suite of products that brings value to our customers. If you are an extroverted person who wants to grow to be more than just an experienced coder and truly be an integral part of the growth and success in a young company, this position is for you. Within Stardust you’ll have innumerable opportunities to grow your career while having an incredibly rewarding job.
Day to day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Writing code
- Managing team members, making sure timelines are being met
- Designing new systems and prioritizing engineering tasks
- Prioritizing bugs and feature requests from customers
- Work with others to design and implement new products and strategies
- 2+ years of management experience
- 2+ years of coding experience
- Proficiency in any of Typescript, NestJS, Rust, or Flask.
- Previously worked in Blockchain or Gaming fields
- Outgoing and great interpersonal skills
Stardust at a glance
Stardust focuses on SaaS, Video Games, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Palo Alto. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Stardust has raised $350K of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.
You can view their website at http://stardust.gg