Stake Technologies makes core decentralized protocols that realize Web3.0
We’re building cutting-edge solutions using the latest technological achievements at the intersection of blockchain, cryptography, distributed computing, and network protocols. We’re looking for talented engineers, who can design elegant software architectures and execute on them with a high degree of craftsmanship. In the role of Software Engineer (Core Plasm Network developer), you will be working closely with core dev members and develop core functions on Plasm Network such as governance and scaling solutions.
About Plasm Network
Plasm Network is a multi-VM (EVM and WASM) scalable smart contract platfrom on Polkadot supporting cutting edge blockchain layer2 solutions. The mission of Plasm is to make Web3.0 scalable. Blockchain doesn't scale by design. Currently, less than 1% of people are using blockchain but the layer1 blockchain is almost full. We have to change the way how to use blockchains. We believe the layer1 blockchain will be a trust layer and the layer 2 will be transaction layers. That's why we are focusing on layer2 protocols especially Plasma and Rollups.
What We Have Accomplished
Plasm Network is one of the first potential Polkadot Parachains. We have been developing it for more than 1.5 years. We are one of the first Web3 Foundation grant recipient and we have parrticipated in UC Berkeley Xceleration program, Substrate Builders Program, Substrate Delivery Partners Program, and LongHash Ventures Acceleration Program and Microsoft for Startups. So far, more than $54,000,000 worth ETH has been locked on our smart contract as a Total Value Locked. And our community is rapidly expanding now.
- Develop the core functions of Plasm Network such as Staking, Governance, and Layer2
- Support community members to understand Plasm Network
- Provide technical support and hands-on guidance on these who make DApps on Plasm Network
- Consider and decide technical strategies to expand Plasm Network Manage schedules and project progress for the team and the community
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Rust and Solidity
- Experience with backend development
- Active communication in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Technical research skill
- Deep understanding of blockchain
- Skill to be self-motivated
Meet your team
Stake Technologies at a glance
Stake Technologies focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Stake Technologies has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.