The online platform for commercial real estate loans
Capital Advisor$100k – $180k • 0.05% – 1.0%
StackSource is growing fast, and in need of additional Capital Advisors to help guide real estate investors to their ideal financing solutions through the StackSource platform. Learn more about our platform the the opportunity at StackSource.com/join-us
- Manage existing and develop new relationships with commercial property owners/developers
- Source relevant commercial real estate loan opportunities and complete initial analysis
- Oversee client loan opportunities with the team to ensure proper execution
- Assist in loan term negotiations as appropriate
- Whatever it takes to bring in and close financing deals!
- 5+ years of experience in commercial real estate, preferably in a commercial mortgage brokerage or loan origination role
- Track record in deal-making, and active rolodex, within the commercial real estate industry
- Strong understanding of commercial property valuation and financing programs.
- Curious and adaptable team player
Commission-based compensation based on performance, plus equity incentives
StackSource at a glance
StackSource focuses on Enterprise Software, Marketplaces, Finance Technology, and Commercial Real Estate. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.