Commercial real estate financing, online
Associate Capital Advisor (Real Estate Finance)$30k – $40k • 0.01% – 0.25%
StackSource is growing our business team to help more commercial property owners find the ideal financing for their investments. This associate-level Capital Advisor position will form relationships and manage financing transactions for commercial property owners and developers.
- Develop and maintain new relationships with commercial property owners/developers and investment sales brokers through direct sales outreach.
- Source relevant commercial real estate loan opportunities and complete initial analysis.
- Manage client loan opportunities with oversight from Senior Capital Advisors.
- Assist in loan term negotiations as appropriate.
- Whatever it takes to bring in and close financing deals!
- 2+ years of professional experience, ideally in a commercial real estate underwriting capacity.
- Entrepreneurial, high-energy professional with an analytical bent.
- Demonstrated interest in commercial real estate.
- Curious and adaptable team player.
Commission-based compensation based on performance, plus equity incentives. Unlimited upside.
Meet your team
Own your impact
Every team member at StackSource is incentivized with equity. We win together.
Work where and how you'd like. Whatever it takes to get in the flow.
Set your own calendar
Impact is what matters. If you can have twice the impact in half the time, go for it.
Healthy commission splits
We'll tell you right now that the splits here are good. But don't take our word for it, just see for yourself at Levels.StackSource.com
StackSource at a glance
StackSource focuses on Real Estate, Marketplaces, Finance Technology, Commercial Real Estate, and Loans. Their company has offices in New York City and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.