Commercial real estate financing, online
Director/Managing Director - DC$350k – $425k • 0.1% – 1.5%
StackSource is seeking an experienced originator to lead our entry into the greater DC area. Candidate must be an innovative, skilled professional with commercial real estate industry contacts to help us become a top-tier commercial mortgage lending platform. StackSource has an innovative approach through it’s client-facing technology platform that allows for greater efficiency and transparency in sourcing commercial real estate debt.
This position will initially be focused on establishing our brand in the market and originating primarily permanent commercial mortgage loans. With “proof of market” and pipeline growth, activity will transition into a higher-end, market leadership role, responsible for building and leading our originations team.
- Collaborate with the CEO to establish and execute the business development plan for the market.
- In accordance with the business plan, Recruit and enable a team of commercial loan originators (Capital Advisors) to maximize regional revenue by establishing relationships with commercial property owners and investment sales brokers in the market.
- Own the sales strategy for the market, continuously improving it and measuring performance with respect to results, market research, and competitive analysis.
- Represent StackSource in the local business/real estate community, engaging with all relevant industry and civic groups to promote brand awareness and platform acceptance
- Source relevant commercial real estate loan opportunities and referral partnerships.
- 10+ years of experience in commercial real estate finance, preferably in a mortgage brokerage role interacting with both clients and different lenders (local & regional banks, agencies, etc). Experience should include all asset types and classes, as well as familiarity with bridge and construction lending as well as permanent mortgage finance.
- Deep understanding of the market and its key players/constituencies
- Demonstrated Track record in deal-making
- Strong knowledge of commercial mortgage fundamentals, including how to screen and place various loan requests
- Ability to build and lead a high performing team
- Strong understanding and ability to mentor team on commercial loan dynamics, navigating lending programs, and, most importantly, sales strategies.
- Existing industry relationships (sponsors, lenders, sales brokers)
- Willingness to “do whatever needs to be done” to create a successful business unit
- Curious and adaptable team leader
Commission-based compensation based on performance, plus equity incentives. See Levels.StackSource.com for compensation details.
Own your impact
Every team member at StackSource is incentivized with equity. We win together.
Work where and how you'd like. Whatever it takes to get in the flow.
Set your own calendar
Impact is what matters. If you can have twice the impact in half the time, go for it.
Healthy commission splits
We'll tell you right now that the splits here are good. But don't take our word for it, just see for yourself at Levels.StackSource.com
StackSource at a glance
StackSource focuses on Real Estate, Marketplaces, Finance Technology, Commercial Real Estate, and Loans. Their company has offices in New York City and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.