Commercial real estate financing, online
Senior Capital Advisor (Commercial Mortgage) - New York$200k – $280k • 0.1% – 1.0%
- Manage existing and develop new relationships with commercial property owners/developers
- Source relevant commercial real estate loan opportunities and complete initial analysis
- Oversee client loan opportunities with the team to ensure proper execution
- Assist in loan term negotiations as appropriate
- Whatever it takes to bring in and close financing deals!
- 5+ years of experience in commercial real estate, preferably in a commercial mortgage brokerage role
- Track record in deal-making, and active rolodex, within the commercial real estate industry
- Strong understanding of commercial loan dynamics and financing programs
- Curious and adaptable team player
*Commission-based compensation based on performance, plus equity incentives*
Meet your team
Own your impact
Every team member at StackSource is incentivized with equity. We win together.
Work where and how you'd like. Whatever it takes to get in the flow.
Set your own calendar
Impact is what matters. If you can have twice the impact in half the time, go for it.
Healthy commission splits
We'll tell you right now that the splits here are good. But don't take our word for it, just see for yourself at Levels.StackSource.com
StackSource at a glance
StackSource focuses on Real Estate, Marketplaces, Finance Technology, Commercial Real Estate, and Loans. Their company has offices in New York City and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.