One platform with all the tools you need to grow your business
Stackline is the leading provider of enterprise tools to help retailers and brands manage their e-commerce business. The company was founded in 2014 by Michael Lagoni (CEO), Mitch Keidan (Director of Product), and Raj Ramasamy (CTO) with the vision to dramatically simplify how brands manage their various online channels and drive profitable e-commerce growth. By combining retail market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management and operational analytics all into a single platform, Stackline is able to deliver a mission-critical operating system for e-commerce teams.
In November 2020, Stackline raised a $50 million Series A investment from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity. Proceeds from the investment will be used to accelerate the company’s rapid pace of product innovation, as well as to expand its network of brand and retail partners around the globe.
Today, Stackline works with over 2,000 consumer brands, such as Sony, Levi’s, General Mills, and Starbucks, helping them generate over $30 billion in e-commerce sales across 18 countries this year.
The company has offices in Seattle, Minneapolis and London.
As a Product Manager you will use a combination of outstanding thought leadership, analytical skills, cross-functional partnership, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate on behalf of our cross-border customers. You will thrive working with cutting-edge technology and be able to build a strong understanding retail analytics. You will have the opportunity to lead work-streams across Engineering, Data Science, Business Development, and Marketing.
He/She will be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that’s higher than most projects and relish the idea of solving problems. You will tackle novel, challenging situations every day and given the size of this initiative, you’ll have the opportunity to work with product and technical teams.
• 3+ years product management experience in technology or supply chain, ideally with a focus on commerce or analytics.
• Experience working cross-functionally with a wide breadth of stakeholders, users, engineers, and business leaders to generate buy-in for the product direction you are setting
• Ability to develop and implement a strategic vision
• Proven analytical skills and quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers
• Experience working with engineers to build products that customers love.
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Master’s degree in business, engineering or a related field.
• A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
• Demonstrated experience of thinking creatively, taking the initiative and constructively advocating on behalf of clients and/or customers.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays!
- Catered lunches each Friday
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.