One platform with all the tools you need to grow your business
Stackline is the leading provider of enterprise tools to help retailers and brands manage their e-commerce business. The company was founded in 2014 by Michael Lagoni (CEO), Mitch Keidan (Director of Product), and Raj Ramasamy (CTO) with the vision to dramatically simplify how brands manage their various online channels and drive profitable e-commerce growth. By combining retail market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management and operational analytics all into a single platform, Stackline is able to deliver a mission-critical operating system for e-commerce teams.
In November 2020, Stackline raised a $50 million Series A investment from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity. Proceeds from the investment will be used to accelerate the company’s rapid pace of product innovation, as well as to expand its network of brand and retail partners around the globe.
Today, Stackline works with over 2,000 consumer brands, such as Sony, Levi’s, General Mills, and Starbucks, helping them generate over $30 billion in e-commerce sales across 18 countries this year.
The company has offices in Seattle, Minneapolis and London.
From its bootstrapped beginnings in a one-room apartment in Seattle, Stackline has been guiding brands through the new age of retail with innovative technology that derives clarity from increasing complexity. Since 2014, the company has become a home for big thinkers and tenacious doers who bring the same spirit of adventure to their work. Today, Stackline proudly serves thousands of forward-thinking brands to deliver high-impact insights and data-driven execution on the world’s major digital retail and advertising platforms.
As the Marketing Director for Stackline, you'll be driving the success of our mission and products. You’ll inspire our clients to succeed through storytelling, education, and community building. You enjoy building marketing programs from scratch and evolving them into powerful, memorable experiences. You have a strong innovative vision for what our platform can become. Throughout, you keep your teams accountable for coming to good decisions collaboratively across disciplines.
About the Role
- You will develop and execute marketing initiatives that support Stackline’s overall goals and objectives.
- You will work closely with the CEO to build positioning, messaging, branding, segmentation, marketing strategy, and creative direction while researching and defining target audiences.
- You will identify marketing strategies and partnerships to accelerate revenue growth and drive traffic to our website while increasing the sales pipeline, customer acquisition, and retention rates.
- You will develop communication strategies and produce content in a clear and consistent way that resonates and motivates target audiences.
- You will design and coordinate compelling promotional and PR campaigns including customer stories, product launches, and technical innovation across various channels.
- You will drive awareness and visibility to both thought leadership and data-driven insights developed at Stackline.
- You will work cross departmentally providing input for the product roadmap and leading the go-to market strategy for new product or feature launches.
- You will set clear goals and priorities for all marketing initiatives, and proactively communicate objectives, results, and performance.
- You will lead a team of managers and designers to execute all marketing initiatives.
- You will develop critical metrics and marketing reports for the executive team based on annual marketing objectives.
- You have 10+ years of marketing experience in an B2B e-commerce or SaaS based company.
- You have 2+ years of direct management experience of a team of two or more.
- You have a deep understanding of advertising strategies and reporting KPIs while working hard to maintain a specific brand mission.
- You have strong planning, prioritization, and time-management skills - you are able to stay organized while managing workflows and deadlines.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and can craft messaging that connects with a diverse audience of stakeholders; including customers and executives.
- You have strong analytical skills and a passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics.
- You have a hands-on and “can do” attitude with strong attention to detail.
- You adapt quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, growing, and deadline-driven environment where flexibility and teamwork are critical.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and an ever-changing work environment.
- You work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals across multiple concurrent projects.
- You have demonstrated leadership skills, both in building teams and influencing company direction.
- You have a good eye for design and creative assets.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays!
- Catered lunches each Friday
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.