One platform with all the tools you need to grow your business
Stackline is the leading provider of enterprise tools to help retailers and brands manage their e-commerce business. The company was founded in 2014 by Michael Lagoni (CEO), Mitch Keidan (Director of Product), and Raj Ramasamy (CTO) with the vision to dramatically simplify how brands manage their various online channels and drive profitable e-commerce growth. By combining retail market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management and operational analytics all into a single platform, Stackline is able to deliver a mission-critical operating system for e-commerce teams.
In November 2020, Stackline raised a $50 million Series A investment from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity. Proceeds from the investment will be used to accelerate the company’s rapid pace of product innovation, as well as to expand its network of brand and retail partners around the globe.
Today, Stackline works with over 2,000 consumer brands, such as Sony, Levi’s, General Mills, and Starbucks, helping them generate over $30 billion in e-commerce sales across 18 countries this year.
The company has offices in Seattle, Minneapolis and London.
Join the Consulting team as an Account Manager and you will help leading consumer brands use the power of Stackline to discover insights, improve decision-making and transform their businesses.
- Lead bi-weekly calls with clients to address project work on a variety of deliverables.
- Create PPC campaigns on Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) platform, examine ROI, and stay within client budget constraints.
- Execute new product launches. Orchestrate critical path schedule with internal Stackline teams as well as external client teams.
- Draw insights from large amounts of data and provide recommendation to clients on e-commerce strategy.
- Generate reports which analyze customer pricing/promotional performance and competitive analysis.
- 4+ years of relevant account management experience.
- 4+ years e-commerce retail experience.
- 4+ years experience with Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing workflows.
- Demonstrated experience drawing insights from data to provide recommendations to clients on e-commerce strategy.
- Experience manipulating data with technologies such as Redshift, SQL or similar technology.
- People who think big, work hard, and solve problems.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Bonus points for proficiency in German, French, and/or Japanese.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays!
- Catered lunches each Friday
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.