One platform with all the tools you need to grow your business
Software Development Engineer I
Stackline is the leading provider of enterprise tools to help retailers and brands manage their e-commerce business. The company was founded in 2014 by Michael Lagoni (CEO), Mitch Keidan (Director of Product), and Raj Ramasamy (CTO) with the vision to dramatically simplify how brands manage their various online channels and drive profitable e-commerce growth. By combining retail market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management and operational analytics all into a single platform, Stackline is able to deliver a mission-critical operating system for e-commerce teams.
In November 2020, Stackline raised a $50 million Series A investment from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity. Proceeds from the investment will be used to accelerate the company’s rapid pace of product innovation, as well as to expand its network of brand and retail partners around the globe.
Today, Stackline works with over 2,000 consumer brands, such as Sony, Levi’s, General Mills, and Starbucks, helping them generate over $30 billion in e-commerce sales across 18 countries this year.
The company has offices in Seattle, Minneapolis and London.
Join our team as a Software Development Engineer I and you will help to drive a large-scale software development initiative in Stackline’s retail analytics platform.
- Build the back-end of a SaaS product utilizing technologies such as C# or Java and Node.js.
- Take ownership of a complex set of internal/external services, and datasets.
- Execute full lifecycle (design, build, document, unit/functional/load test, and deploy) of back-end APIs and infrastructure needed to scale our platform.
- Tackle latency and throughput challenges in data process and request serving.
- 6+ months of direct industry development experience in at least, one modern programming language such as C#, Java, Python, or Scala.
- AWS experience: Redshift, S3, SQS, SNS, Docker.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience using Elastic Search, Mongo or Dynamo.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- History of delivering high quality production systems/services.
- End-to-end development experience including Node.js and React.
- Experience using SQL.
- Experience with Big Data technologies.
- Experience with Spark tool set.
- People who think big, work hard, and solve problems.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays!
- Catered lunches each Friday
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.